We respect your privacy. When you give us your personal information, we use it only to fulfill the transaction or service you have requested.
- We do not subscribe you to marketing emails without your consent.
- We do not sell or give away your contact information to any other entities.
- We do not allow the vendors who help us process transactions to sell or give away your information either.
If you have questions about how we use your information please contact us.
This policy applies to personal information collected on websites owned or controlled by Gold Rate (collectively referred to in this policy as “we”, “us” or “our”).
The aim of this policy is to tell you how we will use any personal information we collect or you provide through our websites. Please read it carefully before you proceed. The data controller in respect of this website is Gold Rate.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to use most of this website.
However, if you wish to subscribe to our newsletter or request further information, we may collect the following personal information from you: name, address, phone number, email address, employment details, and employer details.
In addition, we may automatically collect information about the website that you came from or are going to. We also collect information about the pages of this website which you visit, IP addresses, the type of browser you use and the times you access this website. However, this information is aggregated and is not used to identify you.
3. HOW WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE USED AND SHARED?
The personal information we collect allows us to:
- administer our website and provide customer services;
- meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements;
- monitor and analyse the use of any account to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime;
- gather management information to form statistical and trend analysis;
- communicate with you;
- investigate any complaints about this website;
- personalize your experience of this website; and
- contact you about our products and services which we think might be of interest to you (where we have the appropriate permissions to do so; please see Paragraph 5 for more information).
We may employ the services of third party service providers to help us in certain areas, such as website hosting, event management, and email delivery. In some cases the third party may receive your information. However, at all times, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information. We use the following services to deliver information and products:
We may use aggregated information so we can administer and improve our website, analyse trends, gather broad demographic information and detect suspicious or fraudulent transactions. We may pass this information to third parties.
4. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY
Your information will be transferred to the United States. This country may not have equivalent data protection legislation to your country. However, when we transfer your personal information in this way, we will keep it securely and only use it as outlined in this Privacy & Cookies Policy. By submitting your personal information to this website, you consent to such transfers taking place.
5. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Where you have given us the appropriate permissions during the registration process to the website/website services (as applicable), we may from time to time contact you by email, SMS, or telephone about our products and services that may be of interest to you.
If at any point, you would like to opt-out of receiving such marketing communications from us, or would like to change the channels that we use to contact you, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails you receive, or contact us, stating your preferences.
6. COOKIES AND RELATED TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our site contains links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from this site.
We have implemented reasonable technical and organisational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
9. SALE OF THE BUSINESS
In the event that the business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
10. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to see the personal information held about you. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We may require you to provide verification of your identity before we will provide a copy of the personal information we hold. Please note that in certain circumstances we may withhold access to your personal information where we have the right to do so under current data protection legislation.
11. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review, correct, update or change your personal information at any time by contacting us.
12. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
If our Privacy & Cookies Policy changes in any way, we will place an updated version on this page. Regularly reviewing this page ensures that you are always aware of what personal information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we will share it with other parties.
13. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this statement or your personal information, please contact us.